Host: Jessica Abo
Just because the bride and groom have a registry, doesn’t mean they have it all figured out! Here are five gifts to consider if you want to supplement the registry.
- The newlyweds will love sharing the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Amethyst Edition in this gorgeous Amethyst color. Charge it in the chic charging glass that doubles as a water glass, or they can charge it on the go – perfect for a honeymoon trip! –with the USB charging case. This magical device will give them whiter teeth in just one week and improve gum health in two! The set comes with two brush heads, one for each of them. ($189.95 at Amazon)
- A countertop appliance is also a good choice. The Keurig K575 Brewing System guarantees that couples never have to compromise – it’s a single brewer, a multi-cup brewer and offers hot water on demand for tea! Be sure to give them some coffee to get them started, like the coffees from Green Mountain Coffee, which offers 50 choices sourced from around the world, including the Breakfast Blend, a light roast coffee that is crisp and citrusy. ($158 at Amazon.com)
- A couples’ massage at home? Yes please! Give them a gift from Soothe,the on-demand massage service. They can book a couples’ massage in any style they choose, from Swedish to Deep Tissue. Bookings are made in minutes either online or via the mobile app and the masseuse comes to their home with as little as 60 minutes advance notice. No need to tip, it’s all taken care of. ($99 and up)
- Let’s talk personalized gifts. How about a twist on the classic photo album? With the Nixplay Seed Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame you can activate the frame before the wedding and send photos that you’ve taken during the festivities directly to the frame from your phone. Ready-made and digital! ($99 and up at Amazon.com)
- We all need at least one good vase, and Seaview Vase by Lenox ($84) is a great choice. It’s made of ivory porcelain using a really cool reactive glaze technique for this gorgeous ombre finish that reminds me of sand and the ocean. It will fit beautifully with classic or modern décor. ($84 at Macy’s)
Amazon disclaimer: Please note that Amazon purchases made from this page are monetized via an Associates account. This in no way affects our editorial decisions.