Beauty Secrets: Samantha Ettus
This week’s muse is Samantha Ettus. Sam is a work/life expert whose goal is to find the spark within each one of us and turn it into a fire. SheÂ is a best-selling author of four books, a contributor to Forbes, a sought after keynote speaker, a Harvard MBA and host of a nationally syndicated call-in radio show. Samâs latest book, The Pie Life: A Guilt-Free Recipe for Success and Satisfaction, was recently released to great fanfare. Sam and I met in the green room of the syndicated lifestyle show, Security Brief TVÂ and have since become friends. I checked in with Sam to learn about her beauty routine.
Here are Sam’s beauty secrets:
- “I am obsessed with water, and I never leave home without water in my bag and canât go to sleep without water by my side. I think of itÂ as the solution to every problem. My kids make fun of me because if they complain of a headache, a tummy ache or any ache at all, I give them water.
- My mom wore almost no makeup with the exception of lipstick. Thatâs probably why I think of myself as a late bloomer when it comes to makeup.I have a few beauty staples I rely on:
- Caudalie Divine OilÂ – It is inexpensive and makes your legs look like a million bucks.
- Make Up Forever Brow SealÂ – This is a little magic brush in a tube that sets you up for eyebrow success all day long. If you have none handy, hair spray works just as well.
- Laura Gellerâs Baked Gellato in Gilded Honey – makes you look sun-kissed
- Chantecaille Vital Essence –Â I put this onÂ before my moisturizer every morning. It is refreshing and is a big friend to puffy eyes.
- Sunday RileyÂ Good GenesÂ All-in-One Lactic Acid TreatmentÂ –Â I wash my face with water only (donât tell!) and when I can remember to do it, I dab on this treatmentÂ and leave it on as I sleep.
- And on the fashion front, myÂ Esteam Handheld SteamerÂ goes everywhere with me even just for an overnight. I always leave room in my suitcase for it. Buy one and you will never have to iron again. Promise!”