Trae shares her favorite Star Wars-themed gifts with the hosts of You & Me in the A.M.
- Star Wars Mr. Potato Head Darth Tater & Luke Frywalker Figure & Accessory Set by Playskool ($39.95 at Amazon)
Darth Tater, Luke Frywalker & Spud Trooper meet Mr. Potato Head, and the galactic fun begins in this set from Playskool.
- Bop It! Star Wars R2-D2 Edition Game ($16.70 at Amazon)
Just like the classic BOP IT! game, players must twist, bop, and pull the R2-D2 figure in response to his commands to be the last JEDI standing in this fun and fast reaction memory game. The BOP IT! STAR WARS R2-D2 Edition Game features STAR WARS movie sounds and the voices of fan favorites R2-D2 and C-3PO.
3. & 4. AllPosters.com, the one-stop destination for posters, art prints, murals, stand-ups and other printed items has hundreds of Star Wars products that start as low as $4.99!
- COVERGIRL Star Wars Mascara ($11.95 for 2 at Amazon)
In celebration of Star Wars’ female fans, COVERGIRL created limited edition products inspired by the film, including the hot ticket item, the 10 COVERGIRL Star Wars mascaras. Girls everywhere are trying to collect all 10, from the light side and dark side, with a movie quote on each one!
- Click Star Wars Collection from Cross ($45) at Cross.com
A shout out to the “old days” the popular Click pen from Cross now comes in a special collection honoring the original Star Wars film trilogy and featuring Darth Vader, C-3PO and the Storm Troopers.
- Rock & Republic Star Wars Rivet Panel Top ($19.99) at Kohl’s
This top I’m wearing features a Darth Vader-inspired design. It’s so subtle, you could wear it anywhere! The giveaway is the “Star Wars” in black gems on the back.
Please note that Amazon purchases made from this page are monetized via an Associates account. This in no way affects our editorial decisions.